“AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DO IT HEARTILY, AS TO THE LORD AND NOT TO MEN, KNOWING THAT FROM THE LORD YOU WILL RECEIVE THE REWARD OF THE INHERITANCE; FOR YOU SERVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST”
- “Hi! I’m here to collect my teaching materials.”
- “I would like to volunteer as a musician.”
- “I would like to know more about ‘GraceLife’ cell group.”
- “Can I have this reading material?“
These are some of the phrases commonly heard on a Sunday morning at the Help Desk. We exist as an information hub and extension of the church office. We start off each Sunday at 10.30am and end at 1.45pm when the service ends.
Besides providing information about our Church, we also have the following:-
- Newsletters & magazines from NECF & Gospel Truth by Andrew Wommack Ministries are made available on a regular basis.
- Faith-building reading materials are also available regularly.
- Bibles and tracts (evangelistic materials) are available for sale
If you wish to know more about us, or better yet, sign up as a volunteer, come and see us and we are more than happy to talk to you or you can also call the Church Office at 082-429780.